- EM38 Soil Mapping – Accurate and reliable zone separation by soil texture
- Satellite Imagery – Landsat image collection and processing to separate zones by NDVI values
- Zone Soil Testing – Truck mounted probes taking cores – N,S, sol salts (6”,24”) and P,K, OM (6”)
- Agronomy - In house recommendations focused on your specific needs and goals
- Prescription Writing - Compatible with any controller, tank and seed combination
- Technical Support - Set up assistant and communication with manufacturers
- Customer Service - Annual agronomy review of VR performance
Ag Grow Consulting’s hands-on approach to variable rate allows you to use your precision equipment and technology with confidence and ease on your farm. Our team of local agronomists work with you throughout the year to ensure your maps and prescription recommendations line up with your farming goals. We use a combination of soil mapping with an EM38 and satellite imagery to generate management zones across the entire field. Once the map is built, we then soil test individual zones and analyze the data closely to create a custom prescription for your field. Our simple, but tailored approach will allow you to maximize nutrient placement and the overall profitability across your acres.